TP-Link TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless N Router
- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an “Always-online” Internet connection
- Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Mikrotik RB2011iL-IN Desktop Router
- The RB2011iL-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support.
- There is a PoE output function for port #10 – it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
Mikrotik RB2011UiAS-RM 1U Rackmount Ethernet Router
SKU: RB2011UiAS-RM 1U
- The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
- There is a PoE output function for port #10 – it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA
Mikrotik RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Gigabit Ethernet WiFi Router
- The RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN is a low-cost multi-port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
- The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years.
- Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
Mikrotik RB3011UiAS-RM 1U Rackmount, 10x Gigabit Ethernet Router
SKU: RB3011UiAS-RM 1U
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before.
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem.
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port.
Cisco RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router
- The Cisco RV042G enables two connections, either to a single service provider, with load balancing to improve performance, or to different providers to support business continuity.
- High-capacity virtual private network (VPN) capabilities let multiple offices and dozens of employees access the information they need from anywhere, just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
MikroTik RB4011iGS+RM Gigabit Router
- The MikroTik RB4011iGS+RM Router is an amazingly powerful router with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration for a great price!
- RB4011iGS+RM (Ethernet model) includes two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the unit in a standard 1U rack space.
- The RB4011iGS+RM uses a quad-core Cortex A15 CPU, same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unit. The unit is equipped with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black.
MikroTik RB4011iGS+5HacQ2HnD-IN | 10x Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- The unit is equipped with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black.
- RB4011iGS+5HacQ2HnD-IN (WiFi model) is dual-band, four chain unit with a supported data rate of up to 1733 Mbps in 5GHz. For legacy devices, the unit also has a dual chain 2GHz wireless card installed in the miniPCI-e slot.
Cisco 881/K9 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 880 Series Router performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.
- Multiple WAN links include Fast Ethernet, multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+, multimode G.SHDSL, 3G, and ISDN.
- Redundant WAN links provide business continuity and WAN diversity.
- A built-in real-time clock maintains an accurate date and time for applications that require an accurate time stamp, such as logging and digital certificates.
- SRST provides business continuity for voice when the WAN link fails by switching calls to the PSTN.
Cisco 1921/K9 Router
- 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) are designed to meet the application demands of today’s small branches and to evolve to cloud-based services.
- This design allows for reuse of a broad array of existing modules that meet business requirements while making the most of investment protection.
- Get support for router-integrated, on-demand WAN optimization and application acceleration through service modules.
Cisco C891F-K9 Integrated Services Router
- Redundant WAN connections for failover protection and load balancing
- The router can run multiple services simultaneously with no performance degradation
- Data privacy through high-speed IP Security (IPsec) Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption
- Supports LAN connections, both Ethernet and Wi-Fi, in one appliance. Contains an integrated 802.11n WLAN access point that supports both autonomous and unified modes, as well as an 8-port LAN switch. Management of both the wired and wireless environments is integrated
Cisco 4321/K9 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ISR 4321 – 2 RJ45 GigE ports, 1 SFP port, 2 NIM slots, 1 ISC slot, 4 GB flash memory default, 4 GB DRAM default, 50Mbps-100Mbps system throughput, Security, Voice, WAAS, Intelligent WAN, OnePK, AVC
- Host virtualized network functions and applications at any time and in any place. Flexible deployment options mean freedom of choice.
- Protect your branch site across the LAN and WAN and in the cloud with security integrated into the router. You no longer need a separate security appliance.