Ready to take your Denon HEOS multi-room audio system to the next (lower) level? Wirelessly pair a HEOS Sub and add clean, powerful bass to the sound. You can use the Sub with a HEOS Bar, HEOS Amp, HEOS Link, or any HEOS speaker.
Clean, clear bass
The HEOS Subwoofer features dual custom 5-1/4″ drivers with advanced Class-D amplification to give you accurate yet powerful low-frequency sound. The low-resonance cabinet further ensures clean sound, with a tuned port optimized for acoustic fidelity.
Easy app-based control
Use the free Denon HEOS app to control the Subwoofer from your smartphone or tablet. The app can guide you through the setup process step by step. If you pair the Subwoofer with a HEOS Bar, both components will automatically adjust their sound for settings you select, such as Dialogue Enhancer mode. The app is available from both the Apple® App store and Google Play.
Wireless surround sound, and more
The Subwoofer makes an ideal addition to your HEOS Bar, creating a simple wireless home theater sound system. Add two HEOS speakers for the rear channels, and you’ve got a full 5.1 system without audio cables running all over the room. You can also use the Subwoofer with single HEOS speaker for fuller sound. Or use it with a stereo pair for a wireless 2.1 audio system.
- for use with HEOS Bar, HEOS AVR, HEOS Amp, HEOS Link, or HEOS speakers
- dual custom 5-1/4″ woofers
- Class-D digital amplifier for accurate sound
- communicates with other HEOS speakers via wireless network or wired Ethernet connection
- control your HEOS system with the HEOS app for your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- can sit upright or lay flat
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to your home network (Ethernet cable included)
- requires AC power, power cable included
- 6-7/8″W x 16″H x 17-3/8″D (vertical placement)
- weight: 22.27 lbs.