The GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization and an additional 2.4 inch display screen. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
Features of GRP2616
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
There are no reviews yet.