The GXP1620 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- Network Interfaces : Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Graphic Display : 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD display
- Headset Jack : RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- HD Audio : Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Base Stand : Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable
- Wall Mountable : Yes
- QoS : Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security : User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
There are no reviews yet.