Yeastar S100 VoIP phone system is a great value business communication IP-PBX with a base configuration of 100 users and 30 concurrent calls and can scale up to 200 users and 60 concurrent calls. The flexible S100 comes with support for analog ports, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM networks. Yeastar S100 supports expanding up to 2 Expansion boards (not included) and supports expanding one DSP module (not included). Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar’s S-Series PBX is a trust worthy telephone system with one of the highest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) in the industry. Based on Asterisk 13, S-Series is born to be powerful and constantly meeting your needs.
Part of Yeastar’s latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, it is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar’s S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI.
*Expansion ports and modules not included
Yeastar S100 VoIP PBX Highlights:
- 100 users (expandable to 200) and 30 concurrent calls (expandable to 60)
- Includes 100 SIP trunks
- Add optional modules to activate additional ports up to 16 Analog, 16 BRI, 6 GSM, and 2 E1/T1/J1
- Includes 10,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Add D30 module to expand capacity by 100 extensions and 30 concurrent calls
- 2 interfaces for expansion cards (EX08 1 PRI card or EX30 mounting card for 4 modules)
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 5.5-41.2W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- 1U rack mountable
There are no reviews yet.