High-Performance Discrete 7-Channel Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-S750H delivers 165W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10%, 1ch driven). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound.
Plus, auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time.
Enjoy a true 3D Audio Experience
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, and DTS Virtual:X. Set up Dolby Atmos with a 5.1.2 surround sound speaker system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theater experience.
DTS:X immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favorite movies. The included DTS Neural:X gives your movies, games, and music a realism unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology and DTS Virtual:X provide immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.2, 7.2 or 2.2 speaker arrangement.
Works with Alexa
Control the AVR-S750H hands-free with Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, and switch inputs for your different media players.
Advanced HDMI Video Section with eARC and 4K Ultra HD Support
Enjoy your favorite movies, shows, and games with the best picture quality available. The AVR-S750H features six HDMI inputs and one output — including one input on the front panel — that support full 4K Ultra HD, HDR10 (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling.
Dolby Vision compatibility and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) provide exceptional brightness, contrast, and color. HDCP 2.3 processing is available on all HDMI ports. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) support enables transmission of 3D audio directly from the TV to the AV receiver through the connected HDMI cable.
Easy Setup Experience
The included AVR-S750H Quick Start Guide provides simple, clear instructions for how to get started. Once you connect your TV to the AVR-S750H via HDMI, the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen to walk you through setup, step by step.
The AVR-S750H automatically renames input source per HDMI info, and quickly select offers one-push buttons for all zones. Color-coded speaker connections are laid out horizontally, making organizing and connecting speaker wires simple.
Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the Denon AVR-S750H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system for robust streaming even in congested urban environments.
Enjoy listening to your favorite audio content wirelessly from your smart devices.
With HEOS Built-in, also use Alexa and Google Assistant voice agents, providing effortless voice control.
Quick Selects for User-Friendly Audio Tuning
The Denon AVR-S750H front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more, and the AVRS750H adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AV receiver remote for faster control. Now allows for one-push all zone stereo mode via Quick Select.
Front USB Port for High-Resolution Audio
Discover the incredible fidelity of high-resolution audio tracks with the ability to decode up to 24bit/192-kHz ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD) via the front panel USB port and network sources.
Or, listen to other popular file types such as MP3 and AAC. Whether you want to listen to your latest download or soak in the fidelity of audiophile-quality FLAC recordings, you have quick access to your favorite songs.
Power and processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 75 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or “height” speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- DTS:X™ for an immersive, 3-dimensional soundstage
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization (via future firmware update) and DTS Virtual:X® create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- Audyssey speaker calibration and system optimization includes:
- MultEQ® auto setup and room calibration delivers balanced, dynamic sound (microphone included)
- Dynamic Volume anticipates loud sounds to keep volume levels even
- Dynamic EQ improves dialogue, bass response, and surround channel levels at lower volumes
Digital and streaming music options:
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- HEOS Built-in wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole home audio
- includes support for Pandora®, SiriusXM, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- supports multi-room audio with compatible wireless speakers
- built-in Bluetooth for streaming music from compatible phones, tablets, and computers
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- Denon’s Compressed Audio Restorer improves sound quality of MP3s and other digital music files
- dual-room/dual-source output
- powered stereo outputs for 2nd room allows 5.2-channel sound in main room
- amp assign function lets you use Surround Back speaker outputs for Zone 2 or Front Height speakers
- All Zone Stereo mode ensures that both zones stay in sync when playing the same source
- no line-level output for 2nd room
- optical/coaxial digital and HDMI audio sources cannot be output to Zone 2
- HDMI 2.0b audio/video switching: 6 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 1 out
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR 10, Dolby Vision™, and HLG
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the most advanced surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, via a single HDMI connection to your TV
- passes full-resolution surround sound signals from over-the-air broadcasts and streaming media
- composite video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 1 coaxial
- 2 analog stereo audio inputs
- preamp outputs for two powered subwoofers
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- Ethernet port for network connection
- outputs for 7 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R)
- full-sized headphone jack
- 4K/60p and 3D video pass-through
- Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings
- HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up receiver
- free Denon AVR Remote app lets you use your Apple® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- AM/FM tuner
- remote control
There are no reviews yet.