A “do-it-all” sound bar for shows, movies, and music
The Denon HEOS Bar is designed to be the audio centerpiece for your living room. This single sound bar offers clear, powerful home theater sound for both binge-watching and bumping music.
Powerful, versatile speakers offer flexible placement
This sound bar can sit on a cabinet under your TV, or or it can be mounted on your wall — you can flip it around for placement above or below the screen. The HEOS Bar’s six built-in drivers are angled to deliver the goods, whichever way you position it.
The HEOS Bar has a pair of drivers dedicated to each of the front three channels. This keeps dialogue front and center. Speech is clear and easy to understand — even as special effects are wide and expansive. Denon included special processing to help simulate spacious surround sound.
Add a wireless sub or wireless rear speakers
You can also add the optional HEOS Subwoofer for greater bass impact. This slim, punchy subwoofer connects to the bar wirelessly, so you can place it anywhere in the room near an AC outlet.
You can also use any two HEOS powered speakers as wireless rear speakers for full wraparound sound. Or repurpose an old pair of passive bookshelf speakers as surrounds by connecting them to the HEOS Amp — it can also communicate with the HEOS Bar wirelessly.
Ready for your 4K TV and devices
Denon made their name with home theater receivers, so it’s no surprise that the HEOS Bar can handle all the latest TVs and A/V components. There are four HDMI inputs that are 4K and HDR-ready, so the bar is compatible with all your gear. You can connect a cable/satellite box, 4K Blu-ray player, streaming device, and/or game console. And the HDMI output sends video to your 4K Ultra HD TV (or 1080p HDTV) while the sound plays through the powerful bar.
There are also other digital and analog audio inputs, and a USB port for playing music from a thumb drive.
Easy Wi-Fi setup and control with HEOS
Built-in Wi-Fi® is your ticket into Denon’s HEOS whole home wireless music system — a Crutchfield customer-favorite that is easy set up and use with your phone.
How do you get started with HEOS? First download the free HEOS app for your smartphone or tablet, then connect your device to the HEOS Bar using the special setup cable. With a few taps of the app, your Wi-Fi settings are automatically transferred. When you unplug the cable, you’ll have full wireless control of the sound bar.
HEOS gives you tons of music options
HEOS will play pretty much anything in your music library, from MP3s to high-resolution files. HEOS also gives you access to music services like Pandora®, Spotify®, and more. Plus, the HEOS Bar has built-in Bluetooth, so anything you can play on your phone can also be played through this speaker — and other components in a HEOS multi-room system.
You can even send TV audio to other rooms via HEOS. This is perfect if you need to grab a snack while you keep tabs on the game.
Grow your system with more HEOS products in other rooms
HEOS has earned rave reviews for sound quality, quick setup, and easy operation. Once our customers get into it, they often come back for more. For good reason — there’s a sound solution for every room:
HEOS 7 – The largest speaker in the HEOS family is great for large rooms and open floor plans.
HEOS 5 – This mid-sized speaker is perfect for medium-sized rooms like a kitchen or bedroom.
HEOS 3 – Set up this HEOS speaker in a bedroom or office.
HEOS 1 – The smallest HEOS speaker.
HEOS Amp – Add HEOS to any pair of regular passive speakers with this amplified player.
HEOS Link – Enjoy HEOS through your stereo system or powered speakers.
- powered 3-channel sound bar with six built-in speakers:
- three 1-1/2″ soft dome tweeters
- three mid-bass drivers
- drivers mounted at 45-degree angle for placement above or below TV
- HDMI connections are compatible with 4K/HDR TVs and devices
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® decoding
- Denon’s Virtual Surround processing offers simulated surround sound
- Listening modes: Movie Surround, Dialogue Enhancer, Music, and Night mode
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® allows connection to your wireless home network for HEOS multi-room music
- built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
- feet included for placement on a stand or table
- keyhole slots for wall-mounting
Connections and General Info:
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- HDCP 2.2 copy-protection compatibility for 4K broadcast and streaming content
- HDMI output has Audio Return Channel capability for a single-cable connection to your compatible TV
- optical and coaxial digital audio inputs
- 3.5mm input for setup and connecting a portable music player (minijack cable included)
- USB port for listening to music stored on a compatible thumb drive
- Ethernet port for wired connection to your router
- learns your TV remote’s commands for single-remote use (or control via the HEOS app)
- four built-in IR repeaters in case the sound bar blocks your TV’s remote receiver
- remote included.