The GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Network Interfaces : Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE
Graphic Display : 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD display
Headset Jack : RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
HD Audio : Yes, HD Handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
Base Stand : Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable
Wall Mountable : Yes
QoS : Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
Upgrade/Provisioning : Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES
There are no reviews yet.