Wireless vibration sensor 433mhz 1527EV learning code glass break shock vibration alarm detector
It adopted the detected theory of vibration,. Once it detects any vibration, it will automatically send wireless signal to the control panel for alarm.
It needs to work with alarm panel together, can’t work alone.
It protects in 24 hours to prevent violence (drill, strike, saw etc.) from entering the protected door, window and ceiling and so on. Popular used for window, door, safe guard box, cash box, ATM, night safe guard box, wall, ceiling, device, file cabinet, electrical contacted door and so on. With the high quality sensitive units, it guarantees using life and performance. Long life, high performance rate ratio, low so effectively to prevent from false alarm.
HIDDEN SOS BUTTON INTEGRATED WITH LED LIGHT
FREE DOUBLE TAPE STICKER
Q: wireless frequency, IC and resistance
A:our sensor is 433MHz, EV1527, 330K resistance
Q:the door sensor can work alone?
A:;it can’t work alone, it needs to work with alarm receiver together
Q:the door sensor can give off alarm sound?
A:it can’t give off the alarm sound if it is triggered, it only will emit 433MHZ RADIO signal to the alarm receiver.
- Power supply: Dry battery: A23. 12V DC
- Max current: 20Ma; Mini current:10mA
- Pulse output time: .5mS~50mS
- Low battery alarm: Low battery LED is on when it is lower than 8V DC.
- Wireless frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmitting distance: noninterference ≥100m ; indoor about 30~50 m
- Operating temperature: indoor -10 ~ 50℃, related humidity ≤ 95%
- Chip: 1527,330k resistance
- Led instruction:
|Blue LED lights:||It will flash 1 time for alarm|
|Red LED lights:||It will be always on for low-voltage|
|Hidden panic button:||User can press it for emergency help|
|Vibration detector:||SW-18010P detector|
There are no reviews yet.