Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless handsets allows users to unbind themselves from their desk and move freely and efficiently throughout the work environment. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base station, the DP720 offers a mobilized VoIP solution for any business or residential user. This mobile DECT handset is the ideal choice for users who are looking to be mobile and have access to essential call control features. Up to 5 DP720 handsets can pair with a single DP750 DECT base station, and each support up to 10 SIP accounts, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more.
Grandstream DECT Cordless HD Handset for Mobility (DP720)
- Protocol/Standards : Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- Telephony Features : Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, downloadable phone book, call waiting, call log, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, music on hold
- Sample Applications : Weather, Currency (Pending)
- HD Audio : Yes, both on Handset and Speakerphone
- Security : DECT authentication & encryption
- Upgrade/ Provisioning : Software Upgrade Over-The-Air (SUOTA), handset provisioning Over-The-Air
- Multi-line Access : Each handset may access up to ten (10) lines
- Package Content : Handset unit, universal power supply, charger cradle, belt clip, 2 batteries, Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : Handset: 155 x 50 x 26 mm, charger cradle: 35 x 63.5 x 54 mm
- Weight : Handset: 138g; Charger Cradle: 71g; Universal Power Supply: 50g; Package: 360g
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.